How to Prepare Your Retail Business for the Holiday Shopping Season
For most retail businesses, the holiday shopping season is one of the busiest times of the year. This workshop will outline ways that retail business owners can maximize sales during the upcoming shopping season.
- Holidays/Christmas: A brief understanding of the holiday season in Canada and how it relates to customers
- Advertising: A step by step approach to bring more customers into your store
- Merchandising: How to use your store’s space to promote your products
- Inventory: Preparing your product stock for selling
- Policies and Procedures: A review of standard refund/exchange policies and store hours
- Decorating: Holiday decorations in your store to improve customers' shopping experience
- Promotions: An overview of special pricing (price discounts) to increase sales
- Events: A review of community events and shopping events
If you own a retail business (traditional store front, online, craft show/marketplace) that will be open during the 2018 holiday shopping season, you are encouraged to register for this workshop. Maximum participation is 20 clients.
Marla has over 15 years of retail experience. She has consulted with numerous retail businesses on management, brand marketing, store merchandising, and product purchasing.